Timescale Cloud is hosted high-performance PostgreSQL for time-series and analytics. It gives you the reliability of PostgreSQL, the time-series superpowers of Timescale, and the peace of mind of a fully managed service with automatic backup and restore, high availability via replication, seamless scaling and resizing, and much more.
Read about Timescale features in the documentation:
- Create your first hypertable.
- Run your first query using time_bucket().
- Trying more advanced time-series functions, starting with gap filling or real-time aggregates.
You're now on your way to a great start with Timescale.
You have an unthrottled, 30-day free trial with Timescale Cloud to continue to test your use case. Before the end of your trial, make sure you add your credit card information. This ensures a smooth transition after your trial period concludes.
If you have any questions, you can join our community Slack group or contact us directly.
Timescale Cloud is a versatile hosting service that provides a growing list of advanced features for your PostgreSQL and time-series data workloads.
For additional documentation on how to:
- Resize compute and storage at any time
- Customize your database configuration easily
- Create a Timescale multi-node cluster in Timescale Cloud
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!