Continuous aggregates are designed to make queries on very large datasets run faster. TimescaleDB continuous aggregates use PostgreSQL materialized views to continuously and incrementally refresh a query in the background, so that when you run the query, only the data that has changed needs to be computed, not the entire dataset.
- Learn about continuous aggregates to understand how it works before you begin using it.
- Create a continuous aggregate and query it.
- Add refresh policies to an existing continuous aggregate.
- Manage time in your continuous aggregates.
- Drop data from your continuous aggregates.
- Manage materialized hypertables.
- Use real-time aggregates.
- Compression with continuous aggregates.
- Troubleshoot continuous aggregates.
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!