Promscale is the open source observability backend for metrics and traces powered by SQL.
It is built on top of PostgreSQL and TimescaleDB. Promscale supports Prometheus metrics and is 100% compliant with PromQL and OpenTelemetry traces. Its full SQL capabilities enable developers to correlate metrics, traces, and business data to get valuable insights. This is not possible when data is siloed in different systems.
- Learn about Promscale to understand how it works before you begin using it.
- Learn about Promscale benefits to understand how it can be useful in your environment.
- Install Promscale from source, or using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Learn about tobs to understand how to install a complete observability stack on Kubernetes.
- Configure Promscale for scaling and high availability.
- Send metrics and traces to Promscale
- Use Promscale to run queries.
- Use Promscale with visualization tools.
For more about Promscale, see our developer documentation.
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!