About the observability stack (tobs) for Kubernetes
The observability stack (tobs) for Kubernetes is a tool that aims to make it
simpler to install a full observability stack into a Kubernetes cluster.
Currently this stack includes:
- Kube-Prometheus the Kubernetes monitoring stack
- Promscale ([design doc][design-doc]) to store metrics for the
long-term and allow analysis with both PromQL and SQL
- TimescaleDB for long term storage of metrics and provides
ability to query metrics data using SQL
- Promlens tool to build and analyse promql queries with ease
- Opentelemetry-Operator to manage the lifecycle of
OpenTelemetryCollector Custom Resource Definition (CRDs)
- Jaeger Query to visualize the traces
You can also use the tobs Helm chart directly, or as sub-charts for other
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!