If you have a larger workload, you might need more than one TimescaleDB instance. TimescaleDB multi-node allows you to run and manage multiple instances, giving you faster data ingest, and more responsive and efficient queries.
- Learn about multi-node to understand how it works before you begin using it.
- Set up multi-node in a self-hosted environment.
- Set up authentication for your cluster
- Configure your cluster
- Administer your cluster
- Grow or shrink your cluster
- Set up high availability (HA) for your cluster
- Maintain your multi-node environment
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!