You can migrate your existing data into TimescaleDB in several ways.
- Learn about data migration before you start
- Migrate data when TimescaleDB is in the same PostgreSQL instance as your existing data hypertable
- Migrate data into TimescaleDB from a different PostgreSQL database
- Import data from a
.csvinto an empty TimescaleDB hypertable
- Migrate data from InfluxDB
- Migrate data to Timescale Cloud from self-hosted TimescaleDB or Managed Service for TimescaleDB
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!