Timescale Cloud is a managed TimescaleDB service hosted in 75+ regions in AWS,
Azure, or GCP. You can try Timescale Cloud for free, no credit card
Built and operated by the team behind TimescaleDB, Timescale Cloud provides a
flexible relational time-series database.
- Select between more than 75 regions across AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Choose between 2000+ configurations, from 1 CPUs + 20GB disk to 72 CPUs + 10TB
- Upgrade configs or migrate between clouds with a single click, near-zero downtime
- Operate worry-free with continuous backups and point-in-time recovery, high-available pairs and auto-failover
Ingest high velocity data and perform fast SQL analysis across massive, high-cardinality datasets.
- Write millions of data points per second
- 10-100x faster queries than PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, and MongoDB
- Advanced columnar compression for 94 - 97% compression savings
- Built-in query optimizations and parallelization
Postgres for time-series
Purpose-built time-series analytical functions that build on PostgreSQL.
- Advanced time-series functions, including downsampling and interpolation
- Real-time continuous aggregations for fast, up-to-date answers
- Unlimited metadata, JOIN relational and time-series data
- Data retention policies for both raw and aggregate data
Works with everything you know and use
Build data-driven apps, services, and systems faster using the programming languages
and tools you already know, proven PostgreSQL ecosystem, and pre-built integrations
- Full SQL, no restrictions
- Entire toolset works - PostgreSQL extensions, ORMs, connectors, JDBC, applications
- Connect applications securely with VPC Peering and IP whitelisting
- SOC2, HIPAA, ISO27001, CCPA, and GDPR compliance
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!