Timescale Cloud is a cloud-native TimescaleDB as a service that is easy to get
started and powerful enough for the most demanding scenarios. You can
try Timescale Cloud for free, no credit card required.
Cloud-native, easy start, low cost
Built and operated by the team behind TimescaleDB, Timescale Cloud is the
innovative and cost-effective way to store and analyze your time-series data.
- Spin up your first instance in 30 seconds
- Decoupled storage and compute options for extreme flexibility
- Worry-free operations with automated upgrades and backup/recovery
- Plans start at $0.067/hour
Ingest high velocity data and perform fast SQL analysis across massive, high-cardinality datasets.
- Write millions of data points per second
- 10-100x faster queries than PostgreSQL, InfluxDB, and MongoDB
- Advanced columnar compression for 94 - 97% compression savings
- Built-in query optimizations and parallelization
Postgres for time-series
Purpose-built time-series analytical functions that build on PostgreSQL.
- Advanced time-series functions, including downsampling and interpolation
- Real-time continuous aggregations for fast, up-to-date answers
- Unlimited metadata, JOIN relational and time-series data
- Data retention policies for both raw and aggregate data
Get there without the hassle
Build data-driven apps, services, and systems faster using the programming languages
and tools you already know, proven PostgreSQL ecosystem, and pre-built integrations
- Full SQL, no restrictions
- Entire toolset works - ORMs, connectors, JDBC, applications
- More than 75 popular PostgreSQL extensions including PostGIS, pre-installed
- Integrated support for Prometheus long-term storage
For more information on Timescale Cloud's terms of service, visit the Timescale website.
Found an issue on this page?Report an issue!